Friday, April 12, 2013

Checked happiness

Один из прекрасных дней в Испании. Один из тех дней, где ты просто счастлива. И как будто бы и нет особых причин для счастья, но в то же время, все вокруг происходящее - одна большая причина для счастья.
Должна признаться, это первая клетчатая рубашка в моём гардеробе.Своим "новичком" я очень довольна, так как она подходит к огромному количеству вещей. На этот образ меня вдохновила фотография из старой фотосессии для Vogue. Завязанная рубашка на талии C&A, джинсы C&A, серьги вишенки Claries, очки Mango, высокий хвост - образ американской домохозяйки в Испании.

One of amazing days in Spain. One of those days when you are simply happy. It is as though you don't have a reason for happiness but at the same time the whole your life is one great reason to be happy.
I must confess it's first checked shirt in my wardrobe. I'm very pleased with my newcomer. It matches with a lot of different cloth I have. To create this look I was inspired by photo from old Vogue photoshoot. Waist tied shirt from C&A, C&A jeans, cherries earrings from Claries, cat eyes Mango sunglasses and high ponytail - american housewife in Spain.







2 comments:

  1. HELLO !!
    I'm Antonio from Italia
    You are very beautiful and sweet ;)
    Wich are the reasons of this message??
    SINCE I WAS LITTLE I'M TOTALLY MAD ABOUT PLAID
    I start collecting photos of friends wearing plaid shirts and i created my own profile on FLICKR'S page in which this passion is better explained.
    What i ask you??
    PHOTOS of you and also other friends wearing as many plaid shirts is possibile ( i prefer men's button down cotton ones and gingham )
    I will use the photos you will give me only for private collecting use!!
    IF you will authorize me i'll add them to my own page of FLICKR.
    I HOPE YOU HELP ME and more that you not consider my asking as disturb or a bad and wrong thing ;)
    that is my FLICKR's page :
     
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/36248663@N00/
     
    and my mail for photos:
     
    antonio.drum@email.it
     
    kisses and CIAO CIAO
     
    from ITALIA
     
    un bacio
     
    Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete